- Our team has been carefully informed regarding the essential measures of safety and prevention and it is constantly updated with new and better instructions and protocols in order to keep us all safe.
- We have increased the cleaning frequency of common spaces, the procedure is performed at certain periods of time, surfaces getting cleaned and disinfected after every guest (hallways, door handles, conference/meeting rooms, bathrooms, etc). The cleaning process is made using only professional products.
- We have intensified the hygiensation process of the bedrooms (furniture, linen, etc.) using also professional products. We are making sure that the bedrooms are properly cleaned and hygienised before a new guest comes in.
- Online check-in (the guest is automatically receiving a check-in invitation via e-mail) and also online payment, in order to confine physical contact as much as possible.
- We kindly ask all our guests to use disinfectants before entering a commonly used space.
We will continue to update this page with the latest information regarding safe travelling. Thank you for choosing Casa Bucuriilor!
In order to carry out accommodation activities in strict safety conditions, the recommendations of the Ministry of Health for the management of hygienic-sanitary risk were implemented, as well as a set of additional measures for the prevention and management of epidemiological emergencies with COVID-19.
We are constantly following the recommendations and instructions of the local health authorities, in order to continue working to provide the best possible services, while protecting the safety of our guests and our team.
- daily disinfections of our bedrooms, bathrooms and common spaces, using proper substances;
- increased disinfection frequency of the public places of the lodge;
- having a 2-day (48 hours) safety period in-between guests;
- installing proper sanitizers for our guests;
- sanitizer impregnated mat at every entrance of the lodge;
- using masks and protection gloves by all of our staff memebers when welcoming the guests;
- daily monitoring of our staff’s health;
Ten behavioral elements required for our guests:
- Wash your hands multiple times;
- Evoid human contact with anyone suspected of a severe respiratory infection;
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth with your hands;
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing;
- Do not take any anti-viral medicamentation or anti-biotics unless your doctor prescribed it;
- Clean all surfaces with alcohol or chlorine based cleaning substances;
- Use the mask only if you suspect that you might be infected or when you are assisting someone that is;
- ”MADE in CHINA” products or packaged received from China are not dangerous;
- Call 112 if you have fever, cough or came back from China or any of the other European quarantined zones in the last 14 days;
- Pets do not spread the virus.